Sunday, July 05, 2009

My Theory on My Pinkeye

I have this recurring bout of conjunctivitis (pinkeye).
Every other month, I'm running to the doctor to get medicated eye drops to get rid of the irritation.

THEORY 1
Initially, I thought it was prolong usage of the computer, which led to the strain in the eyes which led to me rubbing, which lead to the pink eye.

I try to cut back on my use on computers daily. I take better care of hygiene. Wash my hands thoroughly, etc. Still, my pinkeye came back.

=============

THEORY 2
I think I may be allergic to certain foods.
I know for sure that I am allergic to durians. Whenever I eat durians, my ears will turn red and itchy. I would have to rub and scratch and soak them in hot water. I stopped eating durians.

Just before I got the recent pink eye, I ate strawberries, chocolate and peanuts.
I think perhaps maybe certain foods would cause my eyes to itch. When that happens, I would inevitably rub them and then the infection sets in.

So I will cut these 3 foods off for at least a period of 2 months to eliminate theory 2.

=============

Aw man... if I turn out to be allergic to strawberries, so what right..?

BUT if I turn out to be allergic to chocolates or peanuts.... I would be so SOOoooo sad.

Sad SAAaaaaaaaaad Fd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home