Sunday, June 17, 2007

Cleansing Weather

~ A Picture I took Outside My Window in Australia ~
a
I have always loved this sort of weather. Grey skies, heavy rain, light wind. I feels so cathartic, so refreshing, so cleansing.
-------
I like to hide under a big umbrella and walk in the rain. I could not care less if my feet soaked in shallow puddles or if some renegade raindrop decides to take an awkward detour to my face. I love the rain.
-------
Everytime the elements add up, I feel like taking a picture, a picture of what my eyes see at that very moment, but no camera of mine has the ability to capture the scene perfectly. I attempted a few times at different occasions but failed. I stopped trying to capture it. I just decide to enjoy it and hope that the next 'perfect weather' will come again soon.
-------
Every now and then, God comes along and reminds me that this perfect weather is His gift to me. It's kinda nice, makes me feel special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home