Monday, July 06, 2009

Poject - LOSE WEIGHT....again

Alrighty. Once again, I embark on yet another project to lose weight.
My lofty goal is a loss of 10Kg in 10 weeks.
A loss of one kilo a week seems rather extreme, still...
I set a goal that'll take more than a little effort to reach, set certain rules in place and see where it takes me.

====

RULES:

1. Only drink water, coffee and tea. No can drinks of any sort.

2. No fast food of any sort.

3. No sweets, no chocolates, no cakes, no fried food, no snacks of any sort.

4. Only be half full for dinner. No bread.

5. Gym 4 times a week minimum (one hour per session minimum)

========

okey dokey. I'll hope for the best. Discipline is key. The first month will be the hardest. But the fruits of this labour will be well worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home