Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Baking => Stress Relief => Stress

I have started BAKING.
-------
I started it because it was to me a catharsis.
-------
I get stressed. Really stressed. I go home. And I bake.
-------
First was a basic biscotti, then a cinnamon biscotti...
Then a basic baked lemon cheesecake followed by a Oreo cheesecake...
Then a dark chocolate brownie.
-------
I gave it all away.
-------
Then my mom comes along and tells me I've become the favorite cousin, because all my mini cousins look forward to my "stressed" creations.
-------
I noticed that my co-workers started to have this pattern of peering into my cubicle to see if I have brought along a tupperware of sorts.
-------
Looks like I have no lack of guinea pigs.
-------
Now it seems that my catharsis is in itself making me stressed because now I've a standard to maintain with the stuff that comes out of my oven.
-------
And YES. They all taste very good indeed. Although the aesthetics need improving.
-------
Stress...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home