Sunday, July 13, 2008

TARGET SET

Today is 13th July 2008 (Sunday)
I will start working towards my target on 14th July 2008 (Monday)
------
Current Weight: 107 Kg
Target: Lose 8 Kg in 3 months
------
I thought it is best to work on a weekly goal and post weekly results. So that's what I will do.
------
Week 1
14th July (Monday) - On Airline Course - No Exercise
15th July (Tuesday) - On Airline Course - No Exercise
16th July (Wednesday) - On Airline Course - No Exercise
17th July (Thursday) - Remedial Training (i.e. 2 hours of exercise in the army)
18th July (Friday) - Walk for 90 minutes around the neighbourhood
19th July (Saturday) - Remedial Training
20th July (Sunday) - Remedial Training
------
Controlled intake of food.

Rule #1 - No more snacking in the office.
Rule#2 - No more carbonated drinks.
Rule#3 - No more foods with high fat and sugar content.
Rule#4 - No food after 2000hrs.
Rule#5 - No carbohydrates for dinner.
Rule#6 - Eat smaller meals ( all meals should only make me 75% full)
------
I believe the target I have set for myself is within reach. I want to keep the time frame short to win small battles instead of having lofty ones which gets me unmotivated when I see no results.
3 months is a good time frame. I give myself weekly goals to meet.
-------
I AM GOING FOR IT. WOoooooooHOooooooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home