Saturday, July 08, 2006

My Silhouette Looks Fit

I went to the gym on friday. I saw a silhouette of himself. I thought the silhouette looks rather fit.
Then...
I looked in the mirror. I shook my head. It was all an illusion.
-------
So I thought of a way to be accountable to himself by making a pact with all the FAT people out there. The first step is to admit that FD is FAT.
-------
The FreDizzle Challenge - Round One!
  1. I will be accountable to all you FAT people out there trying to do the same thing. I will admit it first, no matter what Oprah Whinfrey says, I'm doing this to look good. I'm vain. I think that being healthy is a good idea but for now I'm motivated because I feel FAT and ugly. I have a low self-esteem as it is, being FAT does not help.
  2. I will hit the gym 4 times a week. Specifically, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. On Tuesday and Saturday, I will hit the swimming pool.
  3. Each Gym session consists of 2 hours of cardio workout. That means two hours of sweating and panting for breath, followed by one hour of weights training. Each swimming session consists of 2 hours of relaxed, continuous swimming.
  4. I'm not crazy. I'm setting a realistic target of one whole year. I think this is a good idea because I will not feel disappointed and be tempted to quit if I do not see results after one month.
  5. No eating of ANYTHING after 1900hrs. Eat nothing that contains sugars and complex carbohydrates (i.e. cakes, ice-cream....) and No eating white goods (i.e. rice, noodles, bread, pasta... ) for dinner.

-------

So here it is. No holds Barred. FD will post his height and weight at the bottom of his saturday posts so readers can condem or commend accordingly.

[ Wah lau eh, you got me used to a bungalow, now you want me to move into a 3-room HDB flat, where got meaning? ] - Mr Holiday

Blardee Hell, cannot be more supportive ah Mr Holiday.

[ Give me a GOG, Give me a OGO, Give me a FDF, Give me a DFD, gooooOOOOO freDizzle, GO GO GO FD FD FD ] - Ms Bambi

Thank you Bambi, you're the best.

[ Don't worry FD, I gotcha back, after all, we are all God's children in the dark. ] - My Negro Amigo

Up Yours my negro amigo!

-------

Name: FreDizzle Height: 1.79 meters Weight: 115Kg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home