Saturday, March 03, 2007

Of Cats & First Cousins Once Removed

~ Benjamin & Danielle - My First Cousins Once Removed ~
-------
How weird is that, calling them that? Imagine me going "Hello first cousins once removed, want to play hide and seek?" Although that may be the proper term according to this link, I rather just call their names. They may be very young but you can see their characters clearly by the small things that they do. When Danielle is upset, she would rock the neighbourhood with her loud wails. It is her way of saying "I want everyone to know that I am upset!" In stark contrast, when Benjamin is upset, he would run to a corner and weep quietly. He is the strong silent type. Oh man, he is so going to be a chick magnet.
-------
I took a snap shot of this neighbourhood cat just because it's cute.
~ Neighbourhood Cat ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home