Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pensive

Thinking about many things lately.
---
There are so many things I am forced to do.
I find so little freedom in this life that I lead.
---
I would like to be in a better state of mind.
Sometimes, I'd rather be weak.
Even if is for but a moment.
---
I feel a little helpless.
Don't know what to do.
I smile and shrug it off.
---
I feel like crying and screaming all at once.
But I don't because that does nothing...
Nothing to alter this Futile cause.
---
God God God
Hope Hope Hope
Pray Pray Pray
Faith Faith Faith
---
I'm beginning to loathe those 4 words.
It is not so simple.
Never is, I guess.
---
God,
Your creation is pissing me off.
I feel like punching the apple of your eye.
---
I restraint myself because...
Punching them would be punching you.
So says You.
---
So. You're the Rock.
They're the hard place.
I'm stuck in-between.
---
Maybe I need a break.
From them.
If you reside in them.
Then
Perhaps I need a break from You.
If you reside in me.
Then I need a break from myself.
---
I find it harder to love those you love.
In my heart I know they piss You off too.
---
Enuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home