Sunday, July 20, 2008

TARGET SET - WEEK 2

Here I would like to introduce what I would call a compliance percentage (CP). It would simply give a snapshot of how compliant I was (within a particular week ) with the weight loss program. Total will be 100% and 5 % will be deducted (honor system people) for every time I choose to break one of the six rules and/or for every day I do not stick to the program.
---------
STATUS

Weight: 107Kg
CP for week 1: 80%
Note: The hardest rule to keep is rule #6
---------
WEEK 2
21th July (Monday) - Exercise 90 mins
22th July (Tuesday) - Remedial Training
23th July (Wednesday) - Exercise 90 mins
24th July (Thursday) - Remedial Training
25th July (Friday) - Exercise 90 mins
26th July (Saturday) - REST
2th July (Sunday) - Remedial Training

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home