Monday, December 18, 2006

Damn the Birthdays & Holidays

Oh man, I'm so G-Darned Pissed. My weight is up again. I know the reason why. All the buffets and food food food. That's it, I need to refocus on my weight loss plans.
-------
I guess it is also good in a sense. Now all my cravings have melted away, so the urge to binge is gone. Sometimes, for someone like me who needs to lose a lot of weight, letting go for a meal or two (ok...fine it is three) will help me to run the long race. Afterall, this is a marathon, not a 50 meter dash, so to speak.
-------
Ok. I must make a pact with myself. No buffets, no high teas, no cakes, no rice for 3 months. Time to head to the gym to reduce the damage. But seriously, all these while, although I let myself go 3 times, on all those occasions, I've put in extra effort in the gym on that day itself. Instead of 2 hours on the cardio machine, I do 3 hours. At the end of it all, the outcome is still the same. Really goes to show, it takes me 3 weeks to lose 3 Kg but all it takes is 3 meals to lose them (literally).
a
ARRrrrrrrrGGgggHHhhhhhh.....
A
Name: Fredizzle Weight: 107Kg Blood Pressure: 122/69

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home