Monday, March 26, 2007

Rebound

I need to make changes to my life(style).
It really sucks to be me now.
That's the truth.
But shut up already.
I have the power to turn things around.
Stop comparing with what others have.
This life will keep testing you.
I don't have time to keep sulking.
Either check out (Kill Myself),
Or STEP up and prove myself.
Enough with the moping.
Enough with the pity parties.
Man will always operate within a hierarchy of needs.
I know my priorities.
Do something. Do anything.
I'm not a baby anymore.
Mommy's not going to wipe my ass anymore.
If you want change,
then bloody well fight for it.

Doing nothing whilst expecting change is the epitome of insanity.
So,
Stop whining, Suck it up and
Start living. (Why?)
Because
No one else can live on your behalf.
A
fredizzle, 26 March 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home