Friday, April 06, 2007

3 Pictures that Spoke 193 Words

I have finally bought all 11 Simpsons figurines. They were sold with Burger King's kids meal way back in the year 2000, so in a sense they are to me, 7 year old antiques. There are 21 in all but I only managed to obtain 11. Aw well. I got 1 figurine per week as a reward for faithfully going to the gym (yes, getting good heath is hardly a motivating factor). They sit proudly on my bookshelf. Cost? Let's just say I paid a pretty penny.

I was drinking a can of Diet Coke and noticed their claim. ZERO CALORIES. I have my doubts. If it were true then it would be like drinking refreshing fizzy water. There is an asterisk (*) after the claim so there might be some invisible small print that states that in effect, the drink might contain 0.5 calories, so idiots that drink Diet Coke and eventually got fat will not be able to hit the company with a class action lawsuit.

I'm happy to report, on this Good Friday, this cat is taking it easy. He will be the envy of many.
( This picture is for you Bambi )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home