Sunday, April 08, 2007

Lest I Forget #5 - Cross-Dressing... kinky

I remembered once, when I was in primary school,I was about nine or ten then, I cross-dressed Unintentionally. It was the middle of the day, I was fooling around with my friends when I realized that the buttons on their shirts were on the wrong side. I brushed it off thinking that it didn't matter, that they're just buttons, no biggy. Boy was I wrong. I started to get that sinking feeling when I noticed that all the buttons on the blouses that the girls were wearing were on the same side as mine. I checked all the female students that sat around me and my suspicions were confirmed. I was utterly embarrassed. For the rest of the day, I remained very quiet, clutching my bag on my chest, eyes fixated on the classroom clock, waiting for school to end. I was so glad that nobody noticed. If anyone had vocalized my faux pas, I would never live it down and my classmates would make sure that I would be constantly reminded of my mistake. Kids are as cruel then as they are now. Do not let their age nor their angelic faces fool you.
-------
It was a very very long day. When I got back, I threw the shirt away, straight in the bin. Never again will I make the same mistake, I told myself.... never again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home