Monday, December 25, 2006

My Best Christmas Gift of 2006

What I Reallllllly Wanted !!!!!!!!!!!!
~
For Christmas this year, I was really hoping for a good gift - something I really wanted. Yes Yes, I know Christmas is about Christ yada yada yada but who doesn't like a good gift right? Now that I'm 27, most of the gifts I've received are pretty safe - things like shirts, name-card holder, more shirts, BUT what I really really wanted was along the lines of DVDs, Cookbooks, Grill-pan and the much sought after Big Mouth Billy Bass (Wall Mounted Version). I tried so hard to look for it everywhere but they just do not bring it in anymore. I mean how cool is it to have a wall mounted singing fish who wags it's tail and body as it grooves with the song. I think it is pretty cool. There is another version where billy is standing up with a microphone in front of him - well... cool too but not as cool if yah know what I mean.
~
Just when I thought all my presents would pretty much suck this year, along comes my sister who surprised me with the best gift yet, seriously, the very best. *Drum roll please* Presenting Plankton ( A character from the cartoon Spongebob Squarepants ). This present is super cool. There is a thumb-sized button at the back of the Plankton, push it and it'll make it's eye buldge out and his tongue stick out.
~
I'm placing it outside my door. Note to self - Be extra nice to my sister until 2006 ends. muahahhaha, only need to be extra nice for 1 more week.

What I Got Instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home