Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Soup Slap

~ Yesterday's Dinner ~
I had to make my own dinner yesterday. I made a visual inspection of what's available in the fridge. Not much. I grabbed what I could and made some soup. Short beans, carrots, winter melon, corn, japanese enoki mushrooms. I ladled the contents of the pot into a BIG bowl. I set the bowl in front of me, ready to dig in when it suddenly hit me.
-------
What the hell happened? This is me, FD, with a big bowl of vegetable soup for dinner. What's wrong with the picture here? Where is FD, the carnivore? What's with the bambi portions? I'm becoming a HeaLLLLthy eater (*agonizing scream*) What's next FD? Thinking of becoming one of those tree huggers? Or perhaps you might want to join the save the spotted owl movement?
-------
Damn it. I knew this day would come, like when I'm 80 or something. I don't care, I'm going to have a big fat juicy piece of porterhouse steak at least once this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home