Sunday, September 21, 2008

TARGET SET - WEEK 11

STATUS
Weight: 101Kg
CP for week 10: 65%
Reflection: I did go to the gym this week. Once. I was rather delighted late this week when I finally was able to do one proper chin up. Yay for me. That is really good news. This is the first chin up I could do in 7 years. yup... that long.

So. 2 weeks left. To meet my target, I have to lose 2Kg in 2 weeks. That would be a rather tall order. But I will try anyway. I won't give up reaching for my targeted goal just yet. A lot of things can happen in 2 weeks.
---------
WEEK 11
22th September (Monday) - Rest
23rd September (Tuesday) - Exercise 90 mins in the Gym
24th September (Wednesday) - Rest
25th September (Thursday) - Exercise 90 mins in the Gym
26th September (Friday) - Rest
27th September (Saturday) - Exercise 90 mins in the Gym
28th September (Sunday) - Exercise 90 mins in the Gym

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home