Saturday, October 04, 2008

End of 12 Week Program

I am not even going to weigh myself this week.
I believe I plateaued at 102Kg.
That is leaving me somewhat saddened because my goals were not met.
I know I did not try as hard as I should have.
I feel like giving up and just diving into a bowl of melted chocolate candy bars.
I think, I have been fat most of my life... why stop now.
I think, what the hell right? big boned my ass?
To hell with diets. To hell with exercise. To hell with low carbs.
---------
I am just frustrated, as you can rightly tell. I am not going to think about diets and calories and sugars and exercise and all the 'should not eat that' and all the 'it is too late in the evenings for a meal' and all the 'maybe soup can keep me full' and all the...
---------
I will rest. I will relax. I will breathe.
---------
I will decide what to do tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home