Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Funny Start to October

So something funny happened to me today.
----------
I went to a food court - it was unusually empty because all the Muslims are celebrating their holiday - and had a drink while reading my newly purchased comic book.
-------
I was distracted momentarily because this lady brushed up against a chair that was near the table I was at. (get ready.....)
-------
As she turned her back to me to walk towards her companion (mind you she was rather near), SHE LET OUT A LOUD FART.
-------
I was stunned. And so was the people seated adjacent to me. It was worse for them because they were having their meals.
-------
The lady was noticeably embarrassed. I do not believe it was deliberate, perhaps just a moment's loss of certain body functions. She made a very brisk beeline for the exit. And well it did not help that she wore a red blouse. (easily identified you see..)
-------
This sort of thing only happens to me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home