Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Negro Amigo Bites Back #1

I recalled something funny that happened to me a few years back when I was still in university. You see, I'm a heavy sleeper and a loud SNORER. A plane could have crashed in my backyard and I would have slept through the calamity.
-------
One fine morning, I walked into the kitchen as My Negro Amigo was making his breakfast. My Negro Amigo greeted FD this way...
" You snore really loudly last night, It's like someone broke into the house and had a conversation. "
My STUPID Negro Amigo, never give me face one!
-------
I bought the above oral spray ( Expensive OK, AUS$17 leh ), hoping to ease the snoring. I could not tell if it worked but the complains did recede, however, there was a rumour going on back then, that My Negro Amigo had already bought a pair of ear plugs out of desperation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home