Friday, July 21, 2006

An OxyMORON of a Government Body

A Picture of a Bowl
I took this picture some time back. I found an oxymoron* on the underside of the bowl.
-------
" FREEDOM MADE IN CHINA. "
-------
Raise your hands if you seriously do not get it. Better ask your friends lah, I do not want to get into trouble by explaining this oxymoron using an example of a certain government body I'm somewhat familiar with. I might be labelled as a 'partisan' player in politics leh**. I'd better play safe, so go and figure this one out for yourselves.
* Oxymoron: conjoining contradictory terms (as in `deafening silence')
** Leh: Yet another Singlish tag, similar in usage to "Lah", but which adds a slightly quizzical tone to the sentence.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr said...

LOL!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 22, 03:35:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home