Friday, July 14, 2006

The Affordable Holiday

That Brunette & Her Money Plant
I took the above picture yesterday. Although it did not occur to me while the picture was being taken but looking at it a second time, I saw that this picture symbolizes where I want to go for my next holiday - JAPAN.
-------
I would like to go to one of those nice, small, inconspicuous resort style spas japan is littered with. Wrapped by serene surroundings, dipping in a hot spring as worries and all manner of stress melt away into oblivion, only to be revived, brought back into the earthly realm by the intoxicating redolent fragrances emanating from the kitchen, where skilled chefs teach their creations gentle steps, that they may do an endless waltz on my palate.
-------
I gave a soft moan, an accolade to this near orgasmic experience.
I open my eyes and all is restored. Thereby ending this most affordable holiday destination.
The mind is a many splendid thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home