Sunday, July 16, 2006

Those Pesky People

I'm incredibly annoyed by THESE people. WHo exactly are THESE people?
  1. THESE people are those that halt pedestrians along crowed walkways and ask for donations.
  2. THESE people are those from the various banks that aggressively halt pedestrians to tell of their latest promotions.
  3. THESE people are those who deliberately act blur toward my body language which screams "LEAVE ME ALONE!".
  4. THESE people are those you had the audacity to forcefully halt me, give a hand signal for me to take my earphones off so that I may listen to what he has to say.
  5. THESE people are those who just do not understand the meaning of ' NO '.

To all THESE people, I understand that it is your job, I understands that you have a heart for whatever charity you are with. BUT THIS IS IT. I will not take it lying down any longer. This is what I will do from now onward.

  1. I will give donations directly to charities of my choice. I will not entertain anyone asking for donations on the streets.
  2. I will ignore all of THESE people. I will treat them like they do not exist. No more replies. No more eye contact. Nada.
  3. I will physically stop for absolutely none of THESE people.
  4. For those who dare forcefully halt me ( I hope it does not come to this ), I will unleash My Negro Amigo to give that person a thorough tongue lashing. Simply put, My Negro Amigo will publically ask that person to fuck off.

I have absolutely had it up to my neck already. No, it is even fair to say I'm bloody pissed off by THESE people who just do not know their boundaries. I was nice and gave THESE people an inch, they in turn ask for 3,000,000 light years. No more. Let THESE people be warned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

Sounds like you are anti-social.

Q

Sun Jul 16, 04:59:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home