Saturday, September 30, 2006

Joined Planet Fitness

I have slacked off for a fortnight now. My weight has pretty much remained the same, so I have decided to commit myself once again to obtaining a normal BMI. I signed up with Planet Fitness for 25 months. Now that my wallet is SGD$1833.30 lighter, I really have to make every effort to use the gym as much as possible.
-------
Here I want to give a commendation to Serena Tan. She is a membership consultant for Planet Fitness. She is stationed at the Parkway Parade Shopping Centre Gym and she always happen to be the one who've served me when I was enquiring about the membership costs (4 times I believe). She exhibits professional decorum and never once was she pushy. I like her style.
-------
Cost of not going to the Gym?
At SGD$73.33 a month, that means if I realistically set my goal to go to the gym 5 times a week, each session would cost about SGD$3.60. However, if I were to go just once a week (god forbid), then each session would cost me SGD$18.30. GASP! I will so not slack off !!!!
a
Name: Fredizzle Height: 1.79meters Weight: 111Kg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home