Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ok ... I Quit !!!

Alright I know I was supposed to stick it out and go for the whole 3 day diet thing but after today (the first day), I concede defeat. I have decided not to go through with it.
-------
Here are some reasons, not excuses, real reasons why:
  1. I had absolutely no energy to do anything for the whole day and hence I did not want to do anything for the whole day. Zero productivity.
  2. I kept looking at the clock, hoping that it is time for the next meal and when the meal did arrive, it just wasn't enough. I was very hungry.
  3. What they say is oh so true, a hungry man is an angry man. I find myself so moody and frustrated. I was being snappy at everyone that came into contact with me.
  4. Looking carefully at the diet, I will not be surprised one bit if I did actually lose 3kg, I was eating so little, I would have definately lost weight. Come on, a dog eats more than I do.

-------

So I came to a conclusion, I would rather take it slow, go to the gym, exercise and eat right, even though I would take a much longer time for me to see results using this route, I would be a much happier man, or at least I won't be a jackass.

No more diets for me, AAfur shizzle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home