Saturday, January 03, 2009

TARGET SET- WEEK 22

STATUS
Weight: 101Kg
CP % for Week 21: 45%
Workout Hours: 4 1/2 hours out of the targeted 7 hours.

Reflection: As expected. I put on some weight over the holiday periods. I gained 1Kg. I should not complain, because as much as I exercised during these holidays, I had 4 huge buffets in a span of 11 days. So what would one expect right.

You know what. Never mind all of that, forget it. I have decided this will be a long term thing. This whole idea of losing weight has to be a sustained effort. So what right. I enjoy for a short period, and then get back on the program. I should not beat myself up about it.

I think I have observed something good coming out of this whole exercise program. I do not struggle anymore with the sweet tooth. I do not have a constant urge to eat sweet things. I observed that I am able to control my intake (per meal) much better. Although on occasions like the holidays that just passed, I would binge a little. I can honestly say I did not let myself completely go. There was still control.

Going to the gym is a little like saving money. Only difference is, I would be saving calorie credits. At least that's what I call it. Save enough and I won't feel so guilty when I have the occasional sweet stuff. Also whenever I have the urge to eat what I am not supposed to, I think about the effort I have to put in later, and that just make me feel that a moment of self gratification is so not worth the hours I have to put myself through the treadmill. So there.

Week 22 >>>> 4 hours of exercise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home