Monday, December 15, 2008

TARGET SET- WEEK 20

STATUS
Weight: 100Kg
CP % for Week 19: 75%
Workout Hours: 5 hours out of the targeted 7 hours.

Reflection: I think of how much I have to lose and how much time I have left. I do not have much faith in the target outcome, neither do I want to deviate from my original target. The best I can hope for is just to be persistent with the weekly commitments, cross my fingers and hope that I lose as much excess weight as possible.

I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. Another occasion I have to guard against over eating. Watch the calories. Watch the intake. Watch what you put in your mouth. Sometimes, I truly feel this whole training program is harder for me, especially since I am such a foodie. So much so that I sometimes wonder why there are only 24 hours in a day, had God compressed more in a given day, perhaps there will be more time for more meals. YAY!

I bought a pack of nuts. Mixed cocktail nuts - Macadamias, Cashews, Almonds and Peanuts. I would have small portions (approx 12 nuts, yes I do count) between meals. I wonder if that is unhealthy? Nuts have such a bad reputation, but from my readings, they seem to be rather good, but all the articles also stress that too much of a good thing is bad. This is true for most things I guess. Nothing noteworthy. We all knew that already.

So anyways. Week 20. Let's go.

Week 20 >>>> 7 hours of exercise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home